Hello There, Guest! RegistrateRegister La Hora Current time: 02-24-2017, 03:35 AM

Making money with Twitter $100/mo guide
Views 542
Replies 2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is one of the method I am using from last 6 month to grow a side business.I have made $575 in this half year . But before going in details I would like to remind 3 things :

First I want to tell this method will not make you super rich . Second you need to keep patience . Third there is a strong possibility  that you know about this method so in this case don't scold just add value .

So here is all steps :

1. Finding some  affiliate products at cb  or amazon or any other networks which has high conversation rate .
2. Making a phone verified twitter account . 
3. In username add your affiliate products related keywords like bodybuilder, beutiqueen , bettingtiger etc .
4.In  bio make sure to add keywords with hashtag.
5.Follow peoples in your niche upto 500 a day .In return half will follow you back.
6. You will able to add 2000 followers in a week by this method .
7.AT first 7 day just add value and solve your followers problems in your niche , And show them that you are expert in that field .
8. Start promoting your affiliate products . But keep balance at this point also .
9. Tweet only 5 tweets a day  .first a inspiration pictures/video or gif , than  affiliate link ,again a funny pics/gifs then affiliate link and last a stats/data driven/question asking pics/infographics . 
10 .This will make your followers happy and they will ready to click/buy products form link.Plus your followers will also grow naturally .
11. Rinse and repeat .

Notes : 
1.In your profile add pics related to your niche .For example if your niche is beauti and you are girl than pic a beautiful girls photo .
2. Use buffer ,mp or any other software to automate all process.
3. Always use hashtag .
4. Always reply if someone mentioned you . 

My story  : I have tried this and also trying now in gambling niche .Gambling is legal in U.K and my most followers are from U.K I mainly promote bookmakers offer .For me I did make only $15 in first month and last month [august] I have made $225 . So it will take time . I sometime also tweet some inspiration quotes like " To win in betting ,follow 2 rules 1. Always win 2. Don't forget rule no1 . "
Thats all .Add value and make money .

15 Advanced/Secret SEO Tips and Tricks to Rank Fast in Google
51 Free and Best Online Money Making Site to make your first dollar
101 Free Best Tools For Blogger Which You must have
no one intrested ?

15 Advanced/Secret SEO Tips and Tricks to Rank Fast in Google
51 Free and Best Online Money Making Site to make your first dollar
101 Free Best Tools For Blogger Which You must have
ok. I will try this method.
Main focus is use of keyword/s in username(url) and
hastags in bio?