Hello There, Guest! RegistrateRegister La Hora Current time: 12-12-2017, 09:26 PM

7 ways to build backlinks
Views 2529
Replies 5
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wink 
1-Comment on “DoFollow” blogs. By default, WordPress blogs have the HTML “NoFollow” attribute on links that point away. Blogs do this to prevent “link bleed” and prevent spammers from inundating their blog with irrelevant comments. DoFollow blogs, on the other hand, don’t have this limitation – and you can use this to your advantage to get backlinks. To get you started, here’s a list of more than 50 DoFollow blogs.

2-Update your social bookmark profiles. Make sure your profiles on Facebook, Digg, Google, etc. have links back to your site.
Become an expert (or ask lots of questions). Question and answer sites, like Yahoo Answers, are great for dropping links to your website or blog. Whenever you ask or answer a question, make sure there’s a link in every question and answer you post.

3-Interlink your blog posts. Make sure that every post links back to another that you’ve written. Over time, you’ll have a network of tons of backlinks built up – all on your own site.

4-Share the love. One of the easiest ways to get backlinks is to link to other blogs yourself. Many times, people will return the favor. Host weekly linksharing parties on your blog – you may be surprised at the number of people that show up.

5-Write linkbait posts. Write useful blogs packed with helpful information, and then submit them like crazy. With linkbait articles, it’s good to use the Field of Dreams approach: if you build your site up with really good content, they will come (and link to you).

6-Kick your web content writing up a notch. Web content writing is different than other types of writing, so make sure your blogs are reader friendly and utilize bullet points, numbered lists, bold subtitles, etc. to break up big blocks of grey paragraphs. Read and re-read your content for errors – you’re less likely to be taken seriously (and get backlinks) if your copy looks like it was written by a third grade ESL student.
Take advantage of e-commerce opportunities. Does your company sell products on Ebay or Amazon? If so, make sure each product page links back to your website or blog.

7-Write guest posts on other blogs. Sure, it’ll take time and you’re giving somebody else’s website content. However, you’re also exposing yourself to a new audience of people – and you can always send them to your site with a backlink for more info on the subject.
Run sweepstake promotions. Give away a physical prize, but make the requirement for entry posting a link back to your site, following you on Twitter or becoming a fan of your Facebook page. You’ll get backlinks, friends and followers all at once!

Great list, will be useful to many members. Thanks!

I know I have mentioned numerous ways to build backlinks but by carrying out ..... Most Forums are no-follow if you're posting to forum do it for branding and building credibility not for linking. ....PHP Training in Chennai |  [url= http://www.trainingintambaram.in/salesfo...Salesforce Training in Chennai[/url]

Great work...very useful

Thank you so much. This is superb and it gives me courage to struggle hard so as to attain my traffic goals.Linux Courses in Chennai | Sas Training in Chennai

Ronee i agree the way you have shared how ti build links but quality is very important in building backlinks...