Hello There, Guest! RegistrateRegister La Hora Current time: 01-19-2017, 09:29 PM

Best way to get .edu emails for free?
Views 2726
Replies 6
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wink 
I was wondering if there are any good ways to get free .edu emails? I know about the californiacolleges.edu one so please do not post that. I am looking to see if there are other ways to get free .edu emails fast. Thanks in advance.

1) cet(dot)edu provides a edu forwarding services
2) Change your email address example(at)domain(dot)com
3) to example%domain(dot)com(at)cet(dot)edu
4) Note: Replace the (at) of your original address with a %
5) Emails will be forwarded to your original address, no registration required.

Highly unlikely that a student would sell his/her .edu email address, since that is the primary way of communicating between the school and the student. Might be able to get some fake .edu email from Fiverr though.

(12-06-2015, 12:56 PM) Ralph Urner Wrote: Highly unlikely that a student would sell his/her .edu email address, since that is the primary way of communicating between the school and the student. Might be able to get some fake .edu email from Fiverr though.

Agree with every point here Agent.

Sick of SEO bloggers writing posts without testing anything of what the preach. I don't see why at the end of the day you can't be Grey and Blackhat.

Why not setup two sites doing the exact same thing and see what methods work best? That way you are not putting all you eggs in one basket!  Web Designing Training in Chennai   |   PHP Training in Chennai

(12-06-2015, 10:24 AM)pawanbangar Wrote: 1) cet(dot)edu provides a edu forwarding services
2) Change your email address example(at)domain(dot)com
3) to example%domain(dot)com(at)cet(dot)edu
4) Note: Replace the (at) of your original address with a %
5) Emails will be forwarded to your original address, no registration required.

example%domain(dot)com(nivinpauly537@gmail.com)cet(dot)edu

(02-09-2016, 08:06 AM)undefined Wrote: Professional Expert level Android Training in chennai, Android App Development 
<a href="http://www.credosystemz.com/training-in-chennai/best-android-training-in-chennai"/>Android Training </a> | <a href="http://www.credosystemz.com/training-in-chennai/best-android-training-in-chennai"/>Android App Development</a> | <a href="http://www.credosystemz.com/training-in-chennai/best-android-training-in-chennai"/>Training in chennai</a>

Dont try to spam the forum